PatioMaster inline sliding doors are made from steel reinforced UPVC, offering a
high degree of security and thermal efficiency. All our doors are manufactured using
high quality Profile 22 products, and subjected to rigorous cycle testing and quality
Key features of our inline sliding doors
- PVC-U profiles conforming to BS EN 12608
- Slim-stepped 86mm outer frame
- Secure internal sliding panels
- Fire resistance to BS 476, part 7 (class one)
- Hot dipped galvanised mild steel used for reinforcement
- 28mm double glazed panes
- Multipoint lock with 6 hook opposing action
- Built in anti-jacking feature
- Steel tandem rollers and stainless steel tracking section
- Trickle ventilation of 8000mm² max
Lock system is cycle tested to 103,000 cycles and complies with BS7412.
Rollers are cycle tested to 150,000 cycles.
In addition to these hardware features, our UPVC patio doors are available in a
wide range of colours and wood finishes including Chartwell Green, white wood grain
and antique oak.
Our doors are custom built and made to measure in 10 specialised manufacturing centres
around the country. Each regional manufacturer works to the same high standards
and is subject to the same rigorous quality controls. In most cases we are able
to deliver tailored inline sliding doors within five working days of receiving your
Full technical support is available for fabricators who purchase from us, and is
obtainable from both our regional manufacturing teams and our national helpcentre.
In addition to this we will also provide you with free marketing materials to assist
you in making sales.
For more information on the hardware used in our UPVC patio doors please refer to
technical documentation, or contact us direct with your queries.